Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Videocast

Before Thanksgiving break, I created numerous clips on my digital camera that revolved my classroom. Through Audacity, I created various audio files to go with the first clip. Afterwards, I tried to put them together in Windows MovieMaker. However, I then realized that my movie files were in QuickTime. From there, I downloaded a free movie converted, yet that still did not work. Therefore, I am just posting my first clip of my classroom tour. Also, since I cannot go through and edit my video through MovieMaker, I am just linking my audio to this post; please click on the above title to listen.



Also, here is the link for my video on TeacherTube!
My Classroom on TeacherTube

1 comment:

Allen said...

Steph,

I was just curious. I have never seen a classroom with the desks in a semi-circle. What does that do for the class?